Juvenile Law

Heckman Law, PLLC may be able to keep a conviction off of your child's record. Don't let one mistake follow your child around the rest of their life.
CALL TODAY! (269) 353-1111.

Whether it's an MIP charge, a larceny, a assault, or a more serious charge like a criminal sexual conduct (CSC), Heckman Law, PLLC can help.

An experienced Juvenile Court practitioner can help to assure your child the best results. Aside from beating the case at trial. There are ways to avoid the harsh consequences of a juvenile adjudication. Your child's future may hinge on the outcome. Adjudications, like convictions, can impact your child's ability to find future employment, enter certain professions, go to college, and more.